Sunday, December 3, 2006

Alpha


Its true what they say about your first post, some can find the 4 inch wide blank space a tad intimidating to fill up !!



I'm testing/migrating to Blogger because I can't do much with html/java coding on MSN spaces ( Microsoft, ya lissnin ? .. didnt think so .. lol )
So this blog may occasionally have some useful information on it.



I live in Dubai - and Dubai is a DRY place ( you might catch a meteor shower, but you wont get to experience a real shower -it only rains in winter. )

So when i woke up, looked outta my window and saw the clouds so low that the Burj Dubai was covered with white fluffy puffs, i ran to my car, drove to my favourite beach - which is exactly 1 minute 28 seconds away ( if ya floor it ) and then called the troops !! And the troops rolled in, in their 4x4s and saloons and out came the army.

Sand Balls were shoved at every excuse possible. YOU - you there, why is your shirt half sleeved??? ZOINK .. SPLAT .. hell, we re-enacted the rugby sevens with all our tackling and monkeying around by the time we were done !

And then there were cops. WHO CHEERED US ON CZ TODAY IS UAE NATIONAL DAY .. WOOHOOO GO BONKERS .. NO RULEZ BABY !!

So thats it, no more saloons for me. I'm getting myself an X-5 i have no choice - i live WAY tooo close to the beach.

8 comments:

nick said...

Welcome to blogger babe! Hope you update this blog more often! :-S

Kiwi Boy said...

Beautiful photos, Shebz!

The Bann said...

Thanx yu guyz , Keep on fillin it up!

nick said...

We still want yo see you and your friends frolicking in the sand...

Neelofer said...

FINALLY, blogspot/blogger.com!
Yay. Put up the roadtrip pics, Sheb!

Neelofer said...

I just read you named your blog 'Baan's Spot'.

Spot? I've got all nastay thoughts in my head now.

The Bann said...

and yet .. you go all quiet in my presence... hmmmm ..

Something to think about !!!

Neelofer said...

Think away, Baaaaan. :0D