Saturday, December 9, 2006

Roadtrip




I finally managed to take my "city brat" friends on a roadtrip to the Hatta hills .




So we ..
Got our motors running ....
Headed to da highhhwayy ..
Looked for adventure ....
but nature got in our way ... I almost ran over a wildcat , but managed to brake in time .. killed sum rubber .. made a nice 11 on the road .. and popped my friend's Nissan's light out all in 3 seconds..

I love cats ..

The UAE has some amazing places to see, as long as you've got the balls and the wheels to get you there..

Next stop .. Fossil Rock..

Check out the Pixx !!


2 comments:

nick said...

*ahem* we are not city brats - we just like our malls!

And omg the cat thing was freaky! I think you popped out babe's heart along with the light!

And for a second there I thought you said "Next stop...Fraggle Rock" =)

Neelofer said...

Update tha blog, Baan!